Implementation and delivery Analyst
- Collaborate with internal and external groups to define process requirements for project.
- Interpret orders and selects appropriate tools to process orders accurately and efficiently.
- Enter JCL/program logic into computer to start production process or equivalent actions depending on computing environment used. May enter SQL scripts into computer to fulfill orders.
- Monitor accuracy and completeness of all assigned jobs.
- Troubleshooting and implementing necessary program changes, updates, or additions
- Communicate status with team members, end users and clients within client expectations.
- May analyze client data.
- Process multiple projects at the same time and prioritize accordingly
Cargo: Implementation and Delivery Analyst
Tipo de contrato: indefinido
Años de experiencia: 2
Conocimientos: • Good analytical skills (problem identification and resolution). • Strong PC skills, may include JCL, mainframe, sql, unix, oracle and DB3 Quest. • Detail oriented. • Good organizational skills. • Good oral and written communication skills. • Multitasking and Time Management skills Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in the Computer Programmer/Analyst area Generally requires 0 – 2 years experience in a data processing or computer operations field. Technical experience,